Original compositions – Vocal Guitar
- Rainy Evening Mother song
- Kaali Hero – Indian Guitar Vocals Chant Melody
- Melodic Improvisation – Monk’s Girlfriend (getting ready)
- Dark Lullaby Improvisation – Feels like Mother
- Niram Kaakum – Indian singing guitar (softer)
- An Effective Oracle 01 – Gibberish Indian singing
- Jo mera – Gibberish, improvisation, singing
- Thaney – Carnatic based Vocals over Rhythm Guitar
- Harmonic minor 4th mode – singing and guitar
- Monk song 01 Guitar and I
Ludivine sent me the above message. If people were to sleep off while someone was performing, giving a speech etc, usually it can be taken offensive. But in the case of my music, it just meets its deepest intended goals.
Do you think I should make more of these kind of songs? Which did you like the best? Write to me now. I am listening.
Click on the following links to go to the individual song page.
- Original compositions – fully arranged, sequenced, multi – instrumental songs
- Original compositions and improvisations
- Between Hill and Sky – Kodaikanal Bodhizendo – Sequenced (ruru)
- a chant of raama maara
- ARRahman Monk Remix – Gulfishious monk
- Nusrat’s Monk
- Flute Bach 01
- Indo – Norwegian Wood
- Marugelara (Hiding)
- Madhava Maamava
- Rainy evening mother
- orphans song v1.0
Let me keep a donate button here. If you feel like… amount doesn't matter.
The audio quality and recording discipline are not too good in the following mp3s, because they were meant as demos to be circulated, in the beginning. A polished demo is not a well recommended concept for very good reasons. Lyrics? None exist…
Music made with minimal equipment on a laptop.
A very short 30 second piece of music. Flute melody, then flute + strings arrangement. All done on the laptop. I feel alright when I listen to this melody.
Between HIll and Sky
Another short piece. Carnatic style guitar, harmony plays…
A short piece based on Raga Abhogi. Strings, flutish synth lead, drums, bass. An introduction to something longer …
A part of my world…
A long winding song. Oboe, flute, strings. (expansion on flute bach) Listen to the end mix. And the 'french rap (!)' where the only discernible French is 'Oui! Oui!'
Indo Norwegian Wood
If the beatles were from India, especially South India, maybe their song Norwegian wood would have sounded like this. Indian percussion instrument (Tavil) and John Lennon.
Ma Ismak Haifa
Arabic influenced. Percussion, tavil, melody hook. Silliness. The interlude has the guitar playing whole tone scale which was a good thought.
A chant to raama maara
Faster song, arrangement.
Gulfishious monk – a remix of Rahman's Ada song
I have the changed the original song quite a bit. Cutting the original vocals into metre of 6/8 in places (original is 4/4)
Be my tumbler
Mad, dark parts of my world…